- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Promoting Open and Distance Learning (ODL) and online courses
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Conventional education alone cannot meet the needs and aspiration of higher education. What proactive policies and strategies need to be devised and developed to encourage online ...
Conventional education alone cannot meet the needs and aspiration of higher education. What proactive policies and strategies need to be devised and developed to encourage online education and overcome any implementation issues which are currently hindering its optimization? Also how can we strengthen ODL systems so as to ensure their quality and gain greater acceptability?
ओडीएल प्रणालियों को सशक्त बनाने के लिये सभी छात्रों को कम्प्युतर की नोलेज अनिवार्य की जाये।
ACS College, Gangakhed-431514
नवीन शैक्षणिक धोरण
श्री छत्रपती हायस्कूल अंथुर्ण ता.इंदापूर पुणे (महाराष्ट्र)
नियोजनीयता को बढ़ाने के लिए कोशल आधारित पाठ्येक्रमों को नियमित पाठ्येक्रमों का भाग बनाया जाना चाहिए,उच्च शिक्षा के साथ-साथ व्यावसायिक शिक्षा को बढ़ावा दीया जाना चाहिए!
DISTANCE EDUCATION IS THE BEST.
ONLINE COURSES R VERY IMPORTANT , THATS WHY THE RESULT OF THE COURSES IS VERY GOOD.
1. Open courseware and MOOCs supplement/complement learning must be implemented in colleges and Universities.
2. Colleges and Universities must be connected through NMEICT of NKN
3. There are some constraints regrading implementation of NMEICT and other online courses such as internet, ICT labs and unawareness about the courses and certifications.
Now world scenario changed in education system.whole world is a classroom through on line and internet connectivity. that's why we should develop and promote open and distance learning and on line courses which are most useful and effective in urban and rural areas also.MOOC can help expanding the learning opportunities or improve quality of existing courses .
Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous, Bangalore.
D S Patil Bedga
Beside the offline programme the online and correspondence programe encouraged at all level open universities should have quality norms in their curriculam and syllabus.