- All Groups
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
To establish Itanagar as a smart city, every resident will play a crucial role. We hereby invite all Citizens of ...
Round-3 of the Smart City Challenge. Allahabad Nagar Nigam invites ideas, suggestions and comments to make Allahabad a ...
Moradabad is the oldest city of the state of Uttar Pradesh which is called as 'Brass City (Pital Nagri)'. It is a very ...
Naya Raipur is participating in the third round of Smart City Challenge. For any city to improve or to become smart, a ...
Naya Raipur is participating in the third round of Smart City Challenge. For the Smart Cities Challenge, the Ministry of ...
Muzaffarpur is known as the capital of North Bihar and its strengths include its regional connectivity and locational ...
Bareilly city has been nominated by the Government of India as a contestant for 100 cities under the smart cities ...
Ghaziabad has been shortlisted by Ministry of Urban Development as one of the potential 100 smart cities under the Smart ...
After being selected as one of the hundred potential Smart Cities, the city of Aligarh submitted its first proposal to ...
Naya Raipur has been shortlisted as an aspirant in the final list of smart cities challenge by Ministry of Urban ...
Shimla the "Queen of Hill Stations." & also a Summer Capital before Independence is situated in the south-western ranges ...
Itanagar, situated at the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas, has been the Capital of India's largest North Eastern ...