- All Groups
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has been mandated by the TRAI Act, 1997 to regulate the tariffs offered ...
The Department of Telecommunications had requested the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to furnish its ...
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued a consultation Paper on Review of network related Quality of ...
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released a Consultation Paper on ‘Review of Interconnect Usage ...
The expansion of banking and reach of financial services is considered to be vital for the long-term sustainable ...
The telecom sector in India has grown rapidly in the last decade and subscriptions have crossed 1 billion. These ...
The growth of Internet penetration in India and realisation of its full potential is closely tied to the proliferation ...
Under 6th pillar of digital India Initiative, Open Government Data Platform is endeavoring share of Government data in ...
During the last decade, the telecom industry in India has grown tremendously, both in terms of penetration as well as ...
The past few years have witnessed tremendous growth in data usage and quite a large number of data tariff offers are ...
Digital India was conceived by weaving various strands of communication and information technology for digital ...
In the past one year, consumers, at various fora, have raised the issue of call drops, complaining that their experience ...