- All Groups
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India is sharing some inputs on the Draft National Education ...
Employability of our students is a matter of concern. At the other end of the spectrum is need for greater investment in ...
The expenditure on R&D in India is only 0.80% of GDP which needs to be enhanced to 1.5%. What are the strategies needed ...
We are living in a dynamic knowledge based society. Newer technologies and challenges are seeing the birth of new areas ...
Roughly 1% of GDP is spent on higher education as against a target of 1.5%. In the recent years, the state share of ...
Globalization has resulted in greater cross border higher education. However, there is a need for a better policy that ...
Higher education cannot sustain only through public funding. While public private partnerships in higher education have ...
Several schemes of students financial assistance are being implemented at Central and State levels. Have they really ...
How can inter-linkages between education, culture and language be brought about in HE institutions. Some concrete ...
The role of institutions of higher education in societal development is becoming increasing significant. In recent ...
Teachers are the cornerstone of any educational system. Developing the teaching talent and incentivizing best teachers, ...
Ensuring access to higher education is critical to mobilising greater participation thereby increasing the Gross ...