- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Suggestions on Reforms for Strengthening for Periodic Assessment and Accreditation of All Higher Educational Institutions
To address the growing concerns in the present Accreditation and Ranking systems of the Government of India had constituted a High-Level Committee. This Committee considered the ...
To address the growing concerns in the present Accreditation and Ranking systems of the Government of India had constituted a High-Level Committee. This Committee considered the introduction of strategic reforms consistent with the vision of the National Education Policy 2020 and the need for adopting a simple, trust-based, objective and rationalized system for approval, accreditation and ranking of Higher Educational Institutions with a verifiable and secured centralised database through technology-driven modern systems. Methodologies for facilitating Ease of Doing Business for the stakeholders, duly facilitating students in making more informed choices for selection of institutions/ programmes were also considered by the Committee.
After a series of deliberations, a High-Level Committee has submitted its draft Report on ‘Transformative Reforms for Strengthening Periodic Assessment and Accreditation of All Higher Educational Institutions in India’ to the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India.
In light of this, MyGov, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, seeks feedback and suggestions from all the stakeholders for the finalisation of the report.
This report has now been placed in the public domain until June 22, 2023.
arrange vedeo records of Rahul Gandhi 's hate speech against the country in America. And try to play them in the public meetings and in every town and villages of this country through BJP/ social media/ national channels/and other available sources, so that everyone in the country should know about his hatredness towards the country. And also people/public should realise that he is doing this because he's not belong to this country. he was born in Italy and also citizen of Italy and London. please take some necessary and immediate steps must be taken for this, so that it should be publicized. In every public meetings instructions should be given for this activity.
Sir, who better understand our greater institutions of higher education & our opaque higher democratic institutions on whom we & our fortune rest than my Pm Modi. if we go through many of his beautiful speeches then we can find out how "Kadak nath Murga" r offered to empowered Babus in Madya Pradesh by innocent people of Jhabua just to get some work dones in return. Autonomy has created a great misfortunes for all students who do not have any connection but fortunes for some fools becoming our leaders/ bosses. for example all promotion exams conducted by indian railways would end up in court cases as there may be chances of mishappening than happening. A govt with full majority could not fix great corruption cases on which our Pm was elected would state many things about india. Almost all r practicing under hand practice for accreditation & making their institutions r a great place for learning & upskilling but practically most r just nut, they collect huge sum by playing with student
प्राथमिक शिक्षा के बाद आगे के कक्षाओं से व्यवसायिक शिक्षा अनिवार्य करें। ताकि रोजी- रोज़गार से संबंधित कौशल सिख जाए।
Kindly find my comments in attached file
प्रधानमंत्री सम्मान निधि योजना से जुड़े लेटेस्ट अपडेट्स जैसे PM Kisan Status प्राप्त करने के लिए PM Kisan Blog पर विजिट करें.
हमारा देश बहुभाषी राष्ट्र होने से मातृभाषा में मौलिक शिक्षा व्यवस्था में सुधार होना चाहिए
My dear Modiji, please reform our Constitution by ammended these suggestion,
1) All States Civil Service Commission should be bright under U. P. S. C., So, that corrupt activities of State political leaders are checked and standard of state Civil services are improved.
2) Reservation policy should on the basis of Ecomically conditions and not the basis of Caste, Community and Religion.
3) Decentralisition of political Power encourage Corruption at lower level only.
day to day regular assessment on various parameters like attendance, punctuality, attentiveness, purposeful living, dedication to work, social relations, avoiding mobile and social media, health parameters and sports as well as extracurricular activities and sum up of all should form the basis of assessment and development of children and youth