- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Financing higher education
Start Date :
Jan 22, 2015
Last Date :
Nov 01, 2015
00:00 AM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Roughly 1% of GDP is spent on higher education as against a target of 1.5%. In the recent years, the state share of expenditure on education has declined as compared to an increase ...
Roughly 1% of GDP is spent on higher education as against a target of 1.5%. In the recent years, the state share of expenditure on education has declined as compared to an increase in Central expenditure on education. How can we address the financial resource constraints in higher education?
HGHER EDUCATION MUST FOR DEVELOPMENT.HIGHER EDUCATION NOT ONLY FOR DEGREE BUT ITS DEVELOP SKILLS.
The government should also allow corporates/industrial houses to adopt government schools for developing the infrastructure of the schools. This can be done by identifying the bigger government schools at TALUKA places and allowing them not only to revamp the infrastructure but also design and run short term need based courses for the local community/students. The design of the infrastructure could be approved by the Government agencies but the construction should be done by the sponsor.
The Government should create a corpus fund where the well-meaning individuals and the corporate sector can contribute voluntarily to fund certain innovative projects.There are many students who come up with some very innovative concepts/products as a part of their project work. But these ideas/products are not taken further because of the lack of funds.I am sure that the corporate sector would be very happy to contribute to such a fund.
उच्च शिक्षणासाठी निधी वाढवण्यात यावा
We all know that india is young nation . Most of population of india is young. India have a lot of talented student . But due to financial problems most of students can not get their goal.So govt. need to provide financial help to the students
Innovative ways of financing HE’s:- 1. Earnest appeal to the public for donation & endowments for the cause of education.2) Creating Effective awareness about higher Education among people through mass media.3. Religious trusts / temples should be appealed to extend their help in the form of funding to HE’s.4) Worship of quality education as a religion of 21st century by the civil society and intelligentsia, litterateurs etc. 5) Appeal to Alumni. Variable student fee structure is desirabl
We all know that india is young nation . Most of population of india is young. India have a lot of talented student . But due to financial problems most of students can not get their goal.So govt. need to provide financial help to the students.
higher education is must for skills not only degree.
higher education is must for skills not for only degree.
In our Indian educational system there is no worldwide university who manufacturer worldclass manpower for nation..at first we need that class of university who help us to join all sectors of knowledge.