- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Trophy Design Competition for India Smart Cities Awards (ISAC) 2020
The Smart Cities Mission (SCM) is an innovative initiative by the Government of India (GoI) to drive economic growth and improve the quality of life of people by enabling local development and harnessing technology as a means to create smart outcomes for citizens. Smart cities focus on their most pressing needs and on the greatest opportunities to improve lives. Since its launch in 2015, SCM has believed in ‘building cities for people’. Following this, smart cities tap a range of approaches - digital and information technologies, urban planning best practices, public-private partnerships, and policy change - to make a difference. The focus is on sustainable and inclusive development and the idea is to look at compact areas, create a replicable model which will act like a light house to other aspiring cities. The SCM is meant to set examples that can be replicated both within and outside the smart city, catalysing the creation of similar smart cities in various regions and parts of the country.
The India Smart Cities Awards Contest (ISAC) is organized under the Smart Cities Mission, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India (SCM, MoHUA-GoI). This is one of the important activities initiated under the Mission, where pioneering city strategies, projects and ideas are recognized based on innovation, impact and replicability/scalability.
VISION OF THE INDIA SMART CITIES AWARD CONTEST
ISAC recognizes and reward cities, projects and innovative ideas that are promoting sustainable development in urban areas in India, as well as stimulating inclusive, equitable, safe, healthy and collaborative cities, thus enhancing quality of life for all.
ISAC 2020 has five award categories (Project Award, City Innovation Award, City Award, Best State/Union Territory(UT) Award for Enabling Development of Smart Cities in India, and Leadership Award) under which smart city proposals were received. A total of 24 cities have won 47 awards under the aforementioned categories. The winners will be rewarded with a cash prize along with a certificate/scroll of recognition to commemorate their performance. The predominant theme for ISAC 2020 was excellence in innovation and building cities for people.
The ISAC rewards excellence in demonstration of smart city principles and each year finds smart cities enthusiastically vying for top ranks in the award categories through impactful and citizen centric projects.
Winning cities/State/UT will be felicitated at the ISAC national level award ceremony to be held in April 2021 by the Hon’ble Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, and other high-profile dignitaries.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COMPETITION
The Smart Cities Mission intends to float a competition for the design of the trophy/memento to be awarded to the winners of city/State/UT award. The main objective of this competition is to develop a trophy design that aptly embodies the spirit of smartness, innovation, technology, sustainability and above all, building cities for people.
This trophy should reflect the vision as mentioned above.
The winner will be rewarded with a prize of Rs. 50,000 as a token of recognized entry (person or team).
Click here to read Terms and Conditions
Click here to download Annexure template
Last date of submission: 20th March 2021