- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for Smart City Shimla
Shimla Municipal Corporation invites citizens to design logo for “Mission Smart Shimla”. ...
Shimla Municipal Corporation invites citizens to design logo for “Mission Smart Shimla”.
The winning entry will be awarded an amount of Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five Thousands only).
The last date of submission is 11th March, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
• The Contest is open to individuals, teams and organizations from across the world but restricted to Indian nationals.
• All entries must be submitted at the creative corner link of www.mygov.in or hard copy by post to commissioner MCS, The Mall Shimla. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
• The winning design of logo would be the intellectual property of the Shimla Municipal Corporation and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after the acceptance of the prize. The prize winning logo is meant to be used by Shimla Municipal Corporation for promotional and display purposes.
• The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
• The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
• Participant is required to ensure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since MCS would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered. Shimla Municipal Corporation reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform.
• Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG format only.
• Logo should be designed in color. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
• All the entries received by Shimla Municipal Corporation would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
• Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of “Mission Smart Shimla”.
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of Selection Committee.
• Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Shimla City.