- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Application under Digital Communication Innovation Square (DCIS)
The Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has launched the “‘DIGITAL COMMUNICATION INNOVATION SQUARE (DCIS) Scheme' under Champion Services Sector Scheme (CSSS). Telecom ...
The Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has launched the “‘DIGITAL COMMUNICATION INNOVATION SQUARE (DCIS) Scheme' under Champion Services Sector Scheme (CSSS). Telecom Centre of Excellence (TCOE) India, on behalf of the Department of Telecommunication(DOT) invites applications from eligible Startups /MSMEs /Consortium and Individual professional with the following objective:
* To promote the ecosystem for research, design, development, proof of concept testing, IPR creation, pilot project and manufacturing.
* To develop and establish standards to meet national requirements and participate in international standardization bodies to contribute in formulation of global standard.
* To promote India specific application development that matches with behavioral pattern of the masses and adds value to their day-to-day activities both economic and social.
* To create synergies among the Academia, Research Institutes, Start-ups and Industry for capacity building and development of a balanced telecom.
* Bridge the gap between R&D and commercialization.
Communication services in India are mainly provided by imported equipment and technologies. The scheme will promote indigenous innovation and incubation of future technologies and their deployment/manufacturing thereof, resulting value addition for the Indian Telecom Sector. The scheme will be focused mainly in the following areas:
* LTE Advanced, 5G and future generation access technologies, Software Defined Networks (SDNs) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), IOT/ M2M, the cloud and data analytics.
* Backhaul radio and communication technologies, Core and edge routers, soft switches, Ethernet Switches, xDSL, modems, routers, dongles, data cards, mobile handsets, wireless access points, mobile handsets etc.
* Security and surveillance equipment, sensors,
* Convergence of telecom, IT and broadcasting technologies,
* Over-the-top (OTT) services as drivers for penetration of broadband services,
* Green and energy efficient technologies / solutions for the telecom sector and
* Any other area considered commercially relevant in future.
Under the scheme, financial support will be provided to those projects/ideas who have reached at least “Proof of Concept (PoC)” level. Financial support will be provided to the beneficiary in form of grants.
Extent of Milestone based Grant in aid from Proof-of-concept stage
Start-ups: upto Rs. 50 Lakhs
MSMEs: upto Rs. 2 Crore
Consortium: upto Rs. 10 Crore
For More details, click here (pdf-556KB)
The Last date to apply under the Scheme is 24th May 2022.