- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Application under Digital Communication Innovation Square (DCIS) Scheme [Round 2]
The Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has launched the “DIGITAL COMMUNICATION INNOVATION SQUARE (DCIS) Scheme” under Champion Services Sector Scheme (CSSS) 2022. Telecom ...
The Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has launched the “DIGITAL COMMUNICATION INNOVATION SQUARE (DCIS) Scheme” under Champion Services Sector Scheme (CSSS) 2022. Telecom Centre of Excellence (TCOE) India, on behalf of the DOT invites applications for 2nd round of the scheme for eligible Startups /MSMEs /Consortium and Individual professional.
The objectives of the DCIS Scheme are to promote the ecosystem for research, design, development, proof of concept testing, IPR creation, pilot project and manufacturing.
The DCIS Scheme is open to-
1) Startups, as defined and recognized by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation,
2) Any Indian company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956/2013, primarily a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) as defined in the MSME Act, 2006 having over 51% stakes by the Indian Citizen / NRI / OCI and Head Quarter in India.
3) Individual Innovators will also be encouraged to apply (research & academic institutions can use this category to apply). However, release of funds shall be subjected to compliance of eligibility conditions for either Startup or MSME before agreement signing.
4) More than one organization can jointly submit the application in partnership with consortium, registered societies & Academia. Collaboration with Academia / R&D Organization is highly encouraged.
The scheme will be focused mainly on the following technology areas:
* LTE Advanced, 5G and future generation access technologies, Software Defined Networks (SDNs) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), IOT/ M2M, the cloud and data analytics.
* Backhaul Radio and Communication Technologies
* Core and Edge Routers, Soft Switches, Ethernet Switches, xDSL, Modems, Routers, Dongles, Data Cards, Mobile Handsets, Wireless Access Points, Mobile Handsets etc.
* Security and Surveillance Equipment, Sensors
* Convergence of Telecom, IT and Broadcasting Technologies
* Over-the-top (OTT) services as drivers for penetration of broadband services
* Green and energy efficient technologies / solutions for the telecom sector and
* Any other area considered commercially viable in future.
Under the scheme, financial support will be provided to those projects/ideas who have reached at least “Proof of Concept (PoC)” level. Financial support will be provided to the beneficiary in the form of grants.
Extent of Milestone based Grant in aid from Proof-of-concept stage:-
* Startup: upto Rs. 50 Lakhs
* MSMEs: upto Rs. 2 Crore
* Technology require higher funding: upto Rs. 10 Crore.
For more information click here(PDF-665KB)
Last Date of Submission is 31st December 2022