- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggestions for Smart City Proposal for Ghaziabad Round - 3
Ghaziabad has been shortlisted by Ministry of Urban Development as one of the potential 100 smart cities under the Smart City Mission. ...
Ghaziabad has been shortlisted by Ministry of Urban Development as one of the potential 100 smart cities under the Smart City Mission.
That Ghaziabad is strategically located close to Delhi was emphasized in the first round of Smart City Challenge. The proposal emphasized on good connectivity, sustainability and vibrancy in the second round.. By almost making a breakthrough, Ghaziabad was again given an opportunity for the Smart City challenge in the third Round.
The Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation has recommended to work with the citizens residing in Ghaziabad in order to understand their issues by virtue of which it can be incorporated in the third Round of the Smart city challenge that will aid in qualifyingGhaziabad asone of the Smart cities of India.
In order to achieve this, GMC would need to identify the gap which will help them to prioritize so that action can be taken accordingly, by having latest feedback regarding the city .The citizen engagement will focus on the various activities by which all the remarkable and innovative ideas that are listed up be executed accordingly.
Therefore, we invite everyone to give their valuable suggestions and ideas because your views will make a difference in shaping Ghaziabad as a smart city.
Click here to read the Draft Smart City Proposal.