- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Solapur- Towards a Smart City
Solapur has been shortlisted by the Ministry of Urban Development as one of the 100 cities to participate in the Stage II of the selection process i.e. the “Smart City ...
Solapur has been shortlisted by the Ministry of Urban Development as one of the 100 cities to participate in the Stage II of the selection process i.e. the “Smart City Challenge”. Solapur Municipal Corporation would be submitting a Smart City Proposal (SCP) for Solapur for competing with the other cities in the Smart City Challenge and wants the citizen of Solapur to participate in preparation of the Smart City proposal. The citizen may post their views on how the services being provided by the Solapur Municipal Corporation can be improved which will benefit all sections of the society i.e. the rich and the poor should benefit from the solution being provided.
In order to guide the preparation of the Smart City Proposal it is essential that a good vision for Solapur to become a Smart City is carved out keeping the needs of the residents of Solapur at an utmost priority. The vision should emerge from the needs, aspiration and wishes of the citizen to improve quality of life in the city.
Thus, Solapur Municipal Corporation hereby invites the citizens of Solapur to share their views on ‘Vision for Smart Solapur’ in the “Task” section. This exercise aims to integrate the needs of the residents of Solapur and increase public participation in planning and development of Solapur as a Smart City. Also, in the discussion section the resident may share their suggestions on development of Solapur as a Smart City. The suggestions may include various smart solutions for urban services such as water supply, sewerage management, solid waste management, rain water harvesting, etc.
The last date to submit your comments is 4th December, 2015.
All will be good if we first give importance to cleanliness. It should be maintained in every part of city then our city will look like a smart city
Then flyovers should be there at proper places
Whatever we have should be utilized 100%
first of all start all the TRAFFIC SIGNALS and add more traffic signals
Not a single signal is in working condition
In every chowk there should be dustbin. at shivaji chowk there should be proper management of traffic.at shivaji chowk there should be proper management of street hawker.
mazya mate railway madhe je truteey panthi lok genral dabbya madhe chadhatat ani jabardasti ne ashlil chale karun, dam dati karun paise ghetat hi railway madhil ghatana lajirwani ahe.ya var railway prashasan kathor karvai karavi ashi apeksya ahe. ani tyana sudha rojgarachi sandhi upalbadha karun dyave.
Natural gas production with the help of food waste (wet waste), this waste can be fermented with the help of microorganisms and the gas can be used for cooking, this gas is not harmful for environment. This project can be successfully done in residential areas. Waste can be again used, in the form of fertilizers in farms, and a good crop can be developed.
#Solapur, #SmartCity, #MyGov
dear sir ,
mera name- Laxman sharma Hai.Me gaun -chaukda, tahseel-Etmadpur ,Agra ka rahne wala hu
maine ek bullet train and highway dono ko ek sath dijain kiya hai.
ye project uper hi uper banaya hai.issme jo track hai.wo road ke beech me diya hai.ye track Delhi - Agra ke liye teyar kiya hai .
Make sky walk at solapur university. Some fund from university , some from sinhgadh institute, some from highway authority and some fund from smc.
Develop tikekarwari railway as solapur satellite town railway station. Start some services from their.
- make development plan of stallelite town as sector wise. Like new mumbai and Chandigarh
- create jobs in textile sector - divert widi woman workers towards textile bussiness.
- develop bus port at old pune naka cross road with all amenities with shopping complex with the help of private sector builder.
- contact to private organization for making divider implantation.
- light water show in sidheshwar lake/sambhaji lake / hipparaga lake to stop/attract turist of tuljapur/akkalkot/pandharpur/ganghapur and vijapur.
- increase the size of existing animal park and develop a big garden near sambhaji lake in exiting bird watch center
- make nesting of eggs of great Indian busted and store them in animal park. And increase thier count.
- well connected with railway so try to create dry port near bale station.
- jule solapur bus stand in solapur new town
1 man = 1 tree
1 no car/bike day in week
All Street light and signal on solar energy becoz sufficient clean solar enegry is available.
- rain water harwasting (ban on bore well)
- garbage to power plant fully operational.
- waste water management well and all homes with water tap with meters.
- job creation with sector which requires less water like IT and automobile.
- people should take initiative and lessen in school for clean solapur.