- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Extending outreach of Secondary and Senior Secondary Education
With a dramatic growth in elementary education enrolments and improvements in retention and transition rates in recent years, particularly amongst the more disadvantaged groups, ...
With a dramatic growth in elementary education enrolments and improvements in retention and transition rates in recent years, particularly amongst the more disadvantaged groups, there is an increasing pressure on the secondary schools to admit more students. With the enforcement of RTE Act and further improvement in retention and transition rates, demand for secondary schooling will grow rapidly in the coming years. The objective of this discussion group is to assess to what extent we have made quality education available, accessible and affordable to the target population in the age group of 14–18 years. How we can increase access to post elementary education across the country in a manner so as to ensure no child is denied the opportunity of completing his/her school education. In particular, how can we address the geographical and social disparities in secondary education?
पालकांचा सहभाग वाढवणे गरजेचे आहे.
2.पालकांचे प्रबोधन करावे.
3.शिक्षणाचे फायदे पटवून देणे.
ADJUST TIME TABLE ACCORDING TO GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
शिक्षकांना मार्गदर्शन व्हावे .शिक्षणाव्यतिरिक्त अन्य कामे देऊ नये .
भौगोलिक परिस्थितीनुसार माध्यमिक शाळा योग्य अंतरावर असावी .गणित व विज्ञान विषयाचे प्रात्यक्षिक असावे .प्रत्यक्ष अनुभव देऊन विषय समजावून सांगण्यात यावा .शिक्षकांना प्रशिक्षण देऊन उणीव भरून काढावी .संकेत स्थळावरून शिक्षकांना मार्गदर्शन व्हावे .शिक्षणाव्यतिरिक्त अन्य कामे देऊ नये .
GOVT. SEC.SCHOOL, SUDSAR (BIKANER)
secondary and senior secondary level education develop life skills and employment skills those useful to students to stand according to their wish and many other wishes related to education
पालकांचा सहभाग वाढवणे गरजेचे आहे.
पालकांचा सहभाग वाढवणे गरजेचे आहे...
primary and middle ka set-up poori tarah se secondary and sr.sec. set-up se alag kiya jaaye.
sr.sec schools ko ek nishchit distance par khola jaaye.
teachers and others staff poora hona chaahiye.
sujects me dusare sthanon ke baare me bhi vivechanaatmak vishay vastu ka samaavesh karke.
we have three challenges in education: Pre. Primary , skill based & Higher Education. To secure the future as Honest India the kids to introduce with meaningful natural learning, depending on the aptitude test the skill of choice to be taught for making ample skilled manpower and Higher education( Research) should be based on the real problems of the society.The compulsion of civic sense and duty teaching at all levels. I have plan for the whole country within the budget availability.