- You must have already received at least one dose of Vaccine.
- You must have the 13/14 Digit Beneficiary Reference ID with you.
- You need to registered on CoWIN platform to download the certificate. If the mobile number used to register on CoWIN platform is different from this number then you will need to validate it. Please ensure, that otp is available with you.
Testing Status up to Oct 24, 2021
Government of India is taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are prepared well to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID-19 the Corona Virus. The most important factor in preventing the spread of the Virus locally is to empower the citizens with the right information and taking precautions as per the advisories being issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
MHA Order for implementation of containment measure for covid -19 will remain in force till 31st October 2021
MyGov Corona Live
HelpDesk - 919013151515
COVID - 19
State wise Status
District-wise COVID-19 test positivity rates
National Helpline Numbers: 011-23978046, 1075 (Toll Free)
- Andaman and Nicobar : 03192-232102
- Andhra Pradesh : 104, 8297104104
- Arunachal Pradesh : 104, 0360-2292777, 0360-2292774, 0360-2292775
- Assam : 104
- Bihar : 104
- Chandigarh : 9779558282
- Chhattisgarh : 104, 0771-2235091
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu : 104
- Delhi : 011-22307145, 1800-111-747, 8800007722
- Goa : 104
- Gujarat : 104, 079-23250818, 079-23251900
- Haryana : 8558893911
- Himachal Pradesh : 104
- Jammu and Kashmir : 0191-2520982, 0194-2440283
- Jharkhand : 104
- Karnataka : 104, 1075, 080-46848600, 080-66692000, 9745697456, 080-1070
- Kerala : 0471-2552056
- Ladakh : 0198-2256462
- Lakshadweep : 104
- Maharashtra : 020-26127394
- Manipur : 0385-2411668, 1800-345-3818
- Meghalaya : 108, 1070
- Mizoram : 102
- Madhya Pradesh : 104
- Nagaland : 7005539653, 1800-345-0019
- Odisha : 9439994859
- Puducherry : 104
- Punjab : 104
- Rajasthan : 104, 108
- Sikkim : 104
- Tamil Nadu : 044-29510500
- Telengana : 104
- Tripura : 112, 0381-2315879, 8794534501
- Uttar Pradesh : 1800-180-5145, 6389300137, 0522-4523000, 0522-2610145
- Uttarakhand : 104, 0135-2722100, 0135-2724506
- West Bengal : 1800-313-444-222, 033-23412600
UPDATES & NOTIFICATIONS
FAQs - About Covid-19 vaccine
- English (PDF-2.4 MB)
- हिन्दी - Hindi (PDF-2.2 MB)
- বাংলা - Bengali (PDF-4.4 MB)
- ગુજરાતી - Gujarati (PDF-1.1 MB)
- ଓଡ଼ିଆ - Odia (PDF-2 MB)
- ଓଡ଼ିଆ - Odia Version 2 (PDF-1.5 MB)
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ - Punjabi (PDF-1.5 MB)
- অসমীয়া - Assamese (PDF-3.8 MB)
- മലയാളം - Malayalam (PDF-4.8 MB)
- ಕನ್ನಡ - Kannada (PDF-2.2 MB)
- Manipuri (PDF-2.2 MB)
B. Scheduling Appointment
C. 2nd dose scheduling
E. Vaccine Certificate
F. Reporting Side effects
Myth Busters/Fact Check
There is a lot of false information around. These are the facts.
People of all ages CAN be infected by the coronavirus. Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus.
CORONAVIRUS COVID - 19 Symptoms
- High Fever
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty in Breathing
How it Spreads
- Air by Cough or Sneeze
- Personal Contact
- Contaminated Objects
- Mass Gathering
- Wash your Hands often
- Wear a Face Mask
- Avoid Contact with Sick People
- Always Cover Your Cough or Sneeze
Myth-Busters These are the facts.
Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the CoronaVirus .
Hand dryers are NOT effective in killing the coronavirus.
There is NO evidence that regularly rinsing the nose with saline has protected people from infection with the coronavirus.
The coronavirus CAN be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
Ultraviolet light SHOULD NOT be used for sterilization and can cause skin irritation.
Garlic is healthy but there is NO evidence from the current outbreak that eating garlic has protected people from the coronavirus.
The coronavirus CANNOT be transmitted through mosquito bites.
Thermal scanners CAN detect if people have a fever but CANNOT detect whether or not someone has the coronavirus.
Antibiotics DO NOT work against viruses, antibiotics only work against bacteria.
There is NO evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can transmit the coronavirus.
Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body WILL NOT kill viruses that have already entered your body.
To date, there is NO specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat the coronavirus.
Taking a hot bath DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus.
Vaccines against pneumonia, such as pneumococcal vaccine and Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine, DO NOT provide protection against the coronavirus.