- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo and Tagline Competition for Ayushman Bharat
The Government has announced two major initiatives (Health & Wellness Centres and National Health Protection Scheme) in health sector as part of Ayushman Bharat programme in the ...
The Government has announced two major initiatives (Health & Wellness Centres and National Health Protection Scheme) in health sector as part of Ayushman Bharat programme in the General Budget 2018-19. The Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs, Shri Arun Jaitely while presenting the General Budget 2018-19 in Parliament, said that this was aimed at making path breaking interventions to address health holistically, in primary, secondary and tertiary care systems, covering both prevention and health promotion.
Hon. Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has applauded the Ayushman Bharat programme, saying that “Ayushman Bharat will help 10 crore families in their medical need. This is the biggest ever government-sponsored health care programme in the world”. The Union Health Minister Shri J P Nadda has hailed the Ayushman Bharat programme and said that “All the diseases will be covered under the scheme. It is not only health insurance. There are many models which we are going to work out. We are going fast on it,”
To generate awareness among the population about these health sector initiatives and engaging them towards ownership in shaping a healthy India, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) proposes a ‘LOGO DESIGNING with an appropriate TAGLINE COMPETITION’ to be conducted in the form of a ‘digital crowd sourcing campaign’ on MyGov portal. The details of the activity are as follows:
Main Theme: Ayushman Bharat.
Participants have to design a logo with an appropriate tagline for Ayushman Bharat.
Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah, Sarve Santu Niramayah (‘सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः, सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः’) is the guiding principal of the Government. The Government has announced as a part of ‘Ayushman Bharat’ two path breaking initiatives that address health holistically, impacting primary, secondary and tertiary care system as well as prevention and health promotion.
(a) The 1.5 lakh health and wellness centres, announced in the Budget, will provide people-centric comprehensive primary health care including for common non-communicable diseases closer to the homes of people including providing free essential drugs and diagnostics.
(b) The second initiative under ‘Ayushman Bharat’ is National Health Protection Scheme, under which over 10 crore poor and vulnerable families (approx. 50 crore beneficiaries) will be provided treatment coverage up to Rs. 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
A4 size only.
The submission can be either digital logo or a handmade submission which can be submitted as a scanned copy on the digital platform.
18th March, 2018
One FIRST Prize – Rs.25000/-
One SECOND Prize – Rs.10,000/-
The prizes would be handed over by Hon’ble Minister, Health & Family Welfare in a live streaming event on MyGov and other social media portals.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria