- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Weather & Climate Poem Competition
Weather & Climate poem competition ...
Weather & Climate poem competition
India Meteorological Department; established in 1875, is the National Meteorological Service of the country and the principal Government agency in all matters relating to meteorology and allied subjects. The Department is building a weather-ready nation, managing all aspects of weather and climate monitoring, forecasting & warning and continuously rendering one of the most fundamental and widely used services to the nation through many diversified activities.
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence and as a part of the ongoing ‘AzadiKaAmritMahotsav’, the India Meteorological Department is conducting an open Poem/ Song Competition through MyGov Portal with an aim to raise awareness about various aspects of Weather & Climate Sciences and to explore the creative instinct of the masses.
The contest shall be conducted in Hindi/English only.
The poem/song should be based on or related to weather and climate.
Selected poems/songs will be published in the IMD website as an edited volume.
Winners shall be awarded with cash prizes:
Rs. 3000/- for first position
Rs. 2000/- for second position
Rs.1000/- for third position.
The Last Date of Submission is 23rd November, 2021.
Click here for the terms and conditions.