- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Vidyanjali - (School Volunteer Programme)
Vidyanjali - (School Volunteer Programme) is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy to enhance community and private ...
Vidyanjali - (School Volunteer Programme) is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy to enhance community and private sector involvement in Government run elementary schools across the country under the overall aegis of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
This programme has been envisaged to bring together people willing to volunteer their services at schools which really need them. The volunteers will act as mentors, confidantes and communicators with children.
In consonance with this objective, MyGov in collaboration with Ministry of Human Resource Development has developed a mobile application for schools and other educational institutions to engage interested citizens in volunteering for such on-ground engagements.
The application will enable interested volunteers to connect with government educational institutions including schools to mentor students. This mobile application would act as a nexus between the volunteers and government bodies under a Volunteer Management Program. Through this mobile application, mentors can interact with institutions directly and can contribute in the institution’s activity with relevant knowledge and skill set.
The application is an interactive mobile platform which facilitates communication between the two stakeholders helping institutions to post their academic and non-academic requirements seeking suitable volunteers for the specified role. The prospective volunteers, users of the application, would be able to show their interest based on the available volunteering opportunities viewing the list ordered basis fetched user location. The application would boast of a separate dashboard for institutions and volunteers both, which would be inclusive of a map enabling feature of locating both the institution and the volunteer. The exact locations of volunteers and institutions would be view-able through pin markers on the map.
The volunteer application would allow two-way search from the end of both the stakeholders. A volunteer would be able to seek activities and show his/her interest in the listed activities. Similarly, an institution would be able to search for volunteers who are using the app meeting their requirement, request for a volunteer, review a volunteer profile, and schedule a meeting for further action and appointment.
Hence, the application would help connect keen volunteers with educational institutions for being able to associate and work with the institution on need basis plugging in the vacant spaces. This would not only bring satisfaction to the volunteers but also make the students’ experience seamless. An application to this effect would serve as a successful and innovative alternative to resolve temporary issues of missing or incompetent human resource faced by educational institutions.
Click here to download Vidyanjali Mobile App