- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Video Clips contest for creating Consumer Awareness for “Jago Grahak Jago” campaign of Department of Consumer Affairs
The Department of Consumer Affairs runs a “Jago Grahak Jago” multimedia campaign to create awareness amongst consumers about their rights, redressal mechanisms available to ...
The Department of Consumer Affairs runs a “Jago Grahak Jago” multimedia campaign to create awareness amongst consumers about their rights, redressal mechanisms available to them as well as their duties. “Jago Grahak Jago” tagline is a household term now. The entire population of the country is consumer someway or the other. Creating awareness among the vast population of the country is always a challenge. With active participation of the citizens of the country, this Department can meet the challenge. To better understand the issues being faced by the present day consumers and the multimedia campaign being carried out by this Department so far. The participant may visit this Department’s website www.consumeraffairs.nic.in and its twitter handles- @consaff and @jagograhakjago.
This Department is therefore organizing a Video clips making contest wherein the participants are required to upload video clips of not more than 2 minutes duration on the theme “Consumer Awareness”. The language of the video clip would be either Hindi or English.
Submission of Entries:-
• The last date for submission of entries would be 20th August, 2017.
• The entries should be original work of the participant(s) and must not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
• An entry could be an individual or a team project.
• Every entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation.
• An individual can send multiple entries.
• The results will be placed on the website of the Department tentatively within 8 weeks from the last date of receiving the entries.
Prizes would be as follows:
1st Prize: Rs. 50,000 and a certificate of appreciation from this Department
2nd Prize: Rs. 30,000 and a certificate of appreciation from this Department
3rd Prize: Rs. 20,000 and a certificate of appreciation from this Department
Click here to read Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria