- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Video-Clip Contest for Societal Heroes
Do you feel that Social shaping of technology and technical building of society are two sides of the coin? ...
Do you feel that Social shaping of technology and technical building of society are two sides of the coin?
If so, let us participate in a video competition of Techनींव@75programmeon the occasion of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” to showcase how the utilization of science and technology has helped people around you in education, medical, welfare, health & hygiene, transport, finance, manufacturing, societal status, livelihood opportunities, quality of life etc. and made the people “Aatmanirbhar” in 75 years of independence.
If you have any such story in your locality, you can send it in your local language through a short video-clip. Simplicity of language and clear narration would be appreciated. This initiative of Ministry of Science and Technology is in association with MyGov.
Start Date: 12th May, 2022
End Date: 12th June, 2022
Awards and Recognitions:
Best three entries will be awarded with the cash prize and certificates.
I. First Prize: Rs. 25000/-
II. Second Prize: Rs. 20000/-
III. Third Prize: Rs. 15000/-
IV. Appreciation Prize Rs 5,000 to the top 10 entries.
These video-clips would be showcased on DST website and on ISTI Portal of Vigyan Prasar.
To know more about this initiative, visit:
The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
The video-clip should be of minimum 30 seconds and maximum 3 minutesduration.
A participant can submit a maximum of 3 video-clips. However, each clip is required to be covering a different technology or innovation.
The video-clip should be clear and descriptive.
The language should be simple and easy to understand.
Mobile or any other video-capturing device should be used for making the clip.
Narrations from those capturing it and from community members or other persons are allowed.
Language should be either Hindi or English or both.
Use of prohibited, intimidating or abusive content or language is strictly not allowed and doing so would invite a legal action.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions. (PDF- 494KB)