- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
User Interface Development Competition for TEXAPP - Phase II
General information about the Commissionerate and competition: ...
General information about the Commissionerate and competition:
Commissionerate of Textiles, Maharashtra State, Nagpur-440001, is established in the year 1971. The Commissionerate is a entity of Co-operative, Marketing & Textiles Department of the Government of Maharashtra, It works for cooperative textile industry. Commissioner (Textile) is ex officio registrar for co-operative textile societies. The Commissionerate also works for the implementation of the various schemes for co-operative spinning mills, power loom societies and handloom societies. Working of the Commissionerate is regulated by the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act 1960 and various rules of Government of Maharashtra.
Commissionerate of Textiles, Maharashtra State, Nagpur is trying to adapt the needs of fast changing digital world and is continuously in process of up gradation. These efforts will show positive results only when we make the process transparent and public participative. TexApp is one such innovative concept where textile department is aiming to put all registered textile units of Maharashtra on Global platform and create business opportunities for the textile units. It is a global digital platform for buyers’ and sellers meet in textile industry. The success of the TexApp concept depends on its penetration in society and actual people connect. Hence to create awareness among the digital generation of India, it is necessary to take the concept to this generation in participative format where every student can contribute to the concept and feel connected with campaign with sense of belonging.
With above mentioned aim of promotion of TexApp among tech savvy generation, we are proposing the TexApp User Interface Development Competition for Students.
The competition will be conducted in two phases as:
1. Phase I - The Wireframe Development Phase - Completed
2. Phase II - The App Development Phase
Phase I was conducted from 30th January,2020 till 10th February,2020 and the top 10 entries were selected out of the 180 entries received.
Click here to find out the Top 10 entries selected from Phase I:
Participants should upload the APK file on the Google drive and have to share its link to MyGov platform along with Commissionerate’s email ID : email@example.com only.
Winning entry from Phase II will be awarded cash prize of Rs. 10,000 (sponsored by Ms Embedded Creations) and certificate from Commissionerate.
Last Date of submission for Phase II is 13.03.2020 till 5:00 pm.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.