- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Unnati Ki Kahani
The dream of a Digital India began in the year 2014 with our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s far-reaching digital vision. ...
The dream of a Digital India began in the year 2014 with our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s far-reaching digital vision.
PC adoption will play a crucial role in driving digitization by bridging the skill gap, enabling upward socio-economic mobility, and achieving universal digital literacy in the country.
Unnati Ki Kahaani contest is a program for celebrating the efforts of all those citizens who have leveraged PC (2 in 1, desktop or a laptop) for making a difference to the society and inspired many.
Submit your own Unnati Ki Kahani explaining how you have made a difference in your life or lives of around you by leveraging a PC. It can be a story about how someone has enabled others achieve their dreams, empowered them, contributed in driving digital literacy/ education/ awareness, etc.
The stories will be evaluated basis intensity of efforts, sustainability and impact made – number of people impacted, how they have been benefited, how sustainable are the efforts/ benefit, etc.
The selected winners will be recognized for their efforts and they will win Bluetooth speakers.
Options to Submit Your Story
o Login to https://www.mygov.in/
o Write your story (maximum 500 words)and upload a PDF or JPEG of your story in the comments section of MyGov task page.
o Shoot a short video (not more than 300 seconds or maximum 5 minutes), upload it on You Tube and submit the link in the comments section of MyGov task page.
The last day for entry submission is 20th December, 2016 and the winners will be announced on 26th December, 2016.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.