- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Tagline Writing Competition for 6 Years of UMANG
The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics & IT is organising a tagline writing competition on the occasion of the 6th anniversary of UMANG. ...
The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics & IT is organising a tagline writing competition on the occasion of the 6th anniversary of UMANG.
The following pointers can be considered as broad themes for the competition:
How UMANG has made citizens’ life easy
Relevance of UMANG platform in the age of Digital India
UMANG’s contribution to ‘Ease of Living’
What change has the use of UMANG app brought in your life? Highlight the advantages
Why the UMANG app is called a ‘Super App’?
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance), a key initiative under the Digital India programme, facilitates a single point of access to government services. It acts as a master application, integrating services from various sectors such as agriculture, education, health, housing etc., and enables users to access e-services from the Central Government, the State Governments, local bodies & their agencies.
UMANG brings governance on users’ fingertips through a 'mobile first' strategy. It is a multi-lingual app developed and operated by NeGD, MeitY to fast-track ‘mobile governance’ in India and abridge inconvenience faced by users in managing multiple mobile apps.
To commemorate the occasion of 6 Years of UMANG, NeGD, in collaboration with MyGov, invites citizens to write a tagline that encapsulates Digital India’s mission and values and serves as a celebratory message to communicate the importance of the UMANG platform.
The winning entries will be awarded a cash prize.
1st Prize- Rs. 7,500/-
2nd Prize- Rs. 5,000/-
3rd Prize- Rs. 3,500/-
7 Consolation Prizes: Rs. 1,500/- each
1. MS Word document or PDF file.
2. Taglines should be concise and limited to a maximum of 7 words.
3. The tagline should be either in Hindi or English language only.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.pdf (123.55 KB)