- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Tagline Contest on National Consumer Helpline
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India runs a National Consumer Helpline (NCH) with a toll free no. 1800-11-4000 (short-code 14404) to attend to the consumer ...
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India runs a National Consumer Helpline (NCH) with a toll free no. 1800-11-4000 (short-code 14404) to attend to the consumer grievances.
National Consumer Helpline supports consumers by:
i. Guiding consumers in finding solutions to problems related to products and services.
ii. Providing information related to companies and regulatory authorities.
iii. Facilitating consumers in filing complaints against defaulting service providers
iv. Empowering consumers to use available consumer grievance redress mechanisms and educating consumers about their rights and responsibilities.
Consumers from all over the country can access the toll-free number or short code and seek telephonic counselling for problems that they face as consumers relating to various sectors. The service is available in English and Hindi.
Consumer can contact NCH through multiple modes like calling on toll-free numbers, by SMS, online, e-mail and letters by Post. It has partnered with about 650 “Convergence” companies for expeditious complaint resolution, as an alternate dispute redressal mechanism. A 3-tier approach of (a) providing a platform to escalate complaints to companies for redress and resolution, (b) if problem remains unresolved for a specified time frame, consumers are advised to approach regulatory authorities if existing in the sector and (c) As a last option, the consumer is advised by NCH to file case in consumer forum for complaint resolution.
Prize : First prize Rs. 20,000/- & 5 prizes of Rs. 5,000/-
The last date for submission of entries is 23rd January, 2020.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
For any query, please contact: