- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggest a Tagline for Repurposed CoWIN
The CoWIN portal was launched on January 16, 2021 as a Digital Platform for the administration of COVID-19 vaccination in India. Since then, more than 200 crore vaccine doses were ...
The CoWIN portal was launched on January 16, 2021 as a Digital Platform for the administration of COVID-19 vaccination in India. Since then, more than 200 crore vaccine doses were successfully administered to the citizens with the help of the platform. CoWIN has also proven India’s ability to leverage digital technology for mass vaccination efforts.
Government of India is now repurposing the CoWIN platform to support more domains in the healthcare like Universal Immunisation Programme.
With Universal Immunisation Programme being brought on to the CoWIN platform, vaccinations for children and adults against preventable diseases can now be easily scheduled using the platform. It will bring ease of discovery of vaccination centres/camps and reminders for subsequent vaccinations and will provide digitally verified certificates.
The platform will be expanded to cover more domains like organ donation, blood donation, etc and will also be repurposed as a light-weight Health Management Information Software (HMIS) for health care providers.
While CoWIN played its role in supporting the nation in winning over COVID-19, we believe it is time to rename the platform for the future purposes it will serve.
Therefore, MyGov and NHA invite the citizens of the country to help us in our journey for repurposing the CoWIN platform. We invite you to submit an Innovative Tagline for this portal.
Winning entry to receive cash prize of Rs 7,500
• The participants may suggest a tagline for the repurposed CoWIN portal in English or Hindi or Both languages
• Tagline must not be longer than 8 words.
• Each participant can submit multiple tagline suggestions in either or both languages. However, only one entry per language may be selected by the jury.
• The participants need to submit the tagline suggestions in text format only.
• The Tagline should be usable on the website/ mobile app/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook / Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoarding / Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
• The participants should read the applicable terms & conditions for the contest and abide by them.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions (PDF 99.08 KB)
The last date of submission is 12th October 2022.