- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggest a new name, acronym and design a logo for Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA)
The Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development to strategically ...
The Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme of the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development to strategically address the felt needs of the State higher educational institutions to achieve the objectives of equity, access and excellence alongwith academic and administrative reforms. The details of the scheme can be viewed at: www.mhrd.gov.in/rusa.
The Hon’ble Minister for Human Resource Development has desired that suggestions/ recommendations be invited from students through institution for a new name, acronym and logo for RUSA on the MyGov platform.
The name, acronym and logo as a totality should be presented by the students and the institution as a totality incorporating all three elements. There should be only one entry from an institution. It should be prepared and designed by the students, preferably by a group of students, of an institution. The new name, acronym and logo should capture and reflect the new vision and dynamism, the all India character of RUSA and the participation of States and their partnership with the Government of Indian in the planning, preparation and implementation of RUSA.
The last date of submission is 15th July, 2016.
The award winning name, acronym and logo will be announced on 15th August, 2016.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.