- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggest Innovative ideas for the PMO's Mobile App
MyGov is organizing a competition (the "Contest") for creation/ development of a Mobile Application ("App")for the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO). ...
MyGov is organizing a competition (the "Contest") for creation/ development of a Mobile Application ("App")for the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).
The Contest is open for participation to the Citizens of India only.
There are three phases in the contest:
o Phase 1 - the Idea Submission Phase
o Phase 2 - the Wireframe Development Phase
o Phase 3 – the App Development Phase
Last Date of Submission for Phase 1 is 23rd March, 2015 by 5:00 PM IST.
• Idea Phase (Phase-I): Ideas selected by the jury will win an Android One device from Google and a Certificate of Appreciation from MyGov.
• Wireframe development phase (Phase-II): The top 5 shortlisted teams will get Certificate of Appreciation from MyGov and an opportunity to be mentored by Google to build the mobile app.
• App Development phase (Phase-III): The winning team will get a Sponsored trip to the Unites States of America to meet a team of Google Developers,subject to Terms and Conditions.
Please click here for more information on: