- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Songs of the Soil-IKS Traditional Song and Rhyme Competition
The rich musical traditions of Bharat consisting of numerous genres reflects the vastness and diversity of this land. From ancient times, people in Bharat created several songs, ...
The rich musical traditions of Bharat consisting of numerous genres reflects the vastness and diversity of this land. From ancient times, people in Bharat created several songs, ballads and rhymes in many dialects and languages of this vibrant nation. They accompanied them with the music of unique instruments from different regions to bring together members of their communities often on moonlit nights under starry skies.
The Traditional song and rhyme competition, being organized by the IKS Division of the Ministry of Education at AICTE, is your chance to charm your listeners around the globe with your traditional song or rhyme.
NOTE-This competition is strictly for school children from Classes 1 to 5.
Follow these simple steps:-
1) Prepare a short video (1-2 mins) of a traditional rhyme or song that you are presenting in your language with your grandparent or any elderly member of your family or your neighborhood other than your parents.
2) Submit the link of the video with a short description of what the song/rhyme means, so that friends from other parts of the country and the world can enjoy its special sense and rhythm (Minimum 200 words- maximum 500 words).
1) The length of the video should strictly be between 1 to 2 minutes, including the beginning and end credits.
2) The video can be in either colour or monochrome in time-lapse/normal mode.
3) The video has to be shot in HD format within the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format.
4) The video should begin with a self-introduction which includes your name, age, class, name of the song/ rhyme and end with the credits including your collaborator and production assistants.
Last date of Submission is 31st August 2022
Click Here for Terms and Conditions (PDF-117KB)