- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Snap For Shoonya Photography competition 2.0
Shoonya – Zero Pollution Mobility is a corporate-led consumer-facing campaign hosted by NITI Aayog and RMI to promote the use of electric vehicles for ride-hailing and delivery ...
Shoonya – Zero Pollution Mobility is a corporate-led consumer-facing campaign hosted by NITI Aayog and RMI to promote the use of electric vehicles for ride-hailing and delivery services. Shoonya aims to set the final-mile delivery and last-mile connectivity sector on a pathway to 100% electrification. The Shoonya campaign was launched on 15 September 2021. Since then, it has grown from 30 industry partners to close to 130.
The Shoonya campaign has come together with MyGov India and re-launching the Photography- competition to recognise electric vehicles (EVs) and associated charging infrastructure in India.
The entry should reflect Shoonya elements, such as:
1. Electric vehicles, and associated elements such as clean air and environment, health benefits.
2. Elements relevant to electric vehicle industry, including but not limited to pictures of two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, and EV chargers.
3. Each entry should include the following:
a. A maximum of two (2) photographs
b. Caption for each photograph (not more than six words per caption)
c. Location (State/District/City)
d. Date Clicked (dd/mm/yyyy Format)
4. Each photograph should be less than 5 MB and downloadable in JPG format only. The photograph orientation can be either landscape or portrait.
5. The entry should be original and not have been previously published in any print or digital media.
6. The entry should not include copyrighted or trademarked images and logos.
7. Selfies will be disqualified from the competition.
8. Citizens can also share their entries on social media channels, tagging @Shoonya_India, and use #SnapforShoonya and share the link in the description below.
Last date of submission is 15th April 2023
For Terms and Condition <>click here (PDF 128KB)