- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Slogan Writing Competition on G20 Summit
The Government of India is committed to strengthening ties with all major powers and the developing countries of the world, creating pathways and mutually beneficial shared ...
The Government of India is committed to strengthening ties with all major powers and the developing countries of the world, creating pathways and mutually beneficial shared opportunities for betterment of global order. The focus is to strengthen international financial institution with a thrust on stability, deliberate on climatic changes, restore harmonious link with environment preservation and conservation. The over arching effort is to sustain all activities, that would facilitate in achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s).
The present slogan competition will tap your creativity in designing slogans for knowing your understanding of G-20.
The main objectives of the slogan writing competition are to:
1. Create awareness among children the background of G-20 summit.
2. Develop knowledge among them about the importance of the summit.
3. Promote an understanding about the relevance of the focus areas.
4. Encourage children to creatively express their ideas on G-20, in shaping a better global order.
Guidelines that you need to follow:
1. The slogan should be original
2. It should be simple in language
3. The slogan should be in form of short sentences
4. You may express yourself in both English and Hindi
5. The slogan should bring the thrust areas of G-20
6. The construction of sentences needs to be grammatically correct
7. Only one slogan may be prepared per child
8. The slogan writing competition will be open for one month, starting from 2nd December 2022 to 2nd January 2023.
9. All the participants will get certificate of participation.
10. The best slogan selected will be displayed on NCERT Website and on MyGov platform.
Click here for Terms & Conditions - PDF (34.8 KB)