- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share Your Videos Showcasing your Families, Friends or other groups enjoying Festivals and Events
“Deshke Utsav” is an initiative by the Ministry of Tourism to work towards listings of Events and festivals along with Live Darshans of India. Under the Utsav campaign, the ...
“Deshke Utsav” is an initiative by the Ministry of Tourism to work towards listings of Events and festivals along with Live Darshans of India. Under the Utsav campaign, the Ministry is adopting the feature of sharing the gratitude and joy of festivals and events across the country. This can also help in promoting the culture of India from metro to rural cities to get national recognition for their innovation and effort.
In this way, #Desh ke Utsav is an initiative to spread awareness and take steps towards saving our culture and spread them across the country.
Through this contest, we invite you to share videos showcasing your families, friends or other groups enjoying festivals and events.
Ministry of Tourism encourages users to visit the Utsav platform/website, where users can find information about various events, festivals, and can watch real-time darshans across the nation https://utsav.gov.in/
How to upload the video:
The participants can post their video of maximum duration 2 minutes (120 seconds) with credits and a description of maximum 1000 words on any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube and share the publicly accessible link on MyGov to submit their entry by pasting the link there.
1. The video shall not be more than 2 Minutes(120 seconds),including the beginning and end credits. Films exceeding this time limit are liable to be rejected. The minimum length should be 30 seconds including credits.
2. Both colour and monochrome videos in time-lapse/normal mode will be accepted.
3. Please ensure the films are shot in HD format and are in the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format.
4. Films shot using vertical formats like the ones shot on mobile phones will not be accepted.
5. One contestant may submit a maximum of 2 entries (An entry consists of one video clip) in total in the competition.
Your entry will be judged on the following criteria:
1. Relevance of your entry to the competition topic;
2. Creativity expressed through the video;
4. Persuasiveness of the entry.
There will be three prizes i.e., First, Second, Third
Prizes as under: - (To be availed within 3 months of the announcement of result)
(a)1st Prize:3 nights-4 days Tour of Sikkim(Accommodation with meal+ Sightseeing)for the winner Plus one
(b)2nd Prize:3 nights-4 days Tour of Chennai and Puducherry(Accommodation+ Sightseeing) for the winner Plus one
(c)3rd Prize:2 nights-3 days Tour of Ajmer-Pushkar(Accommodation+ Sightseeing) for the winner Plus one
NO TICKETS to be provided
Last Date of Submission is 31st December 2022