- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share your painting of the Digital India of your dreams.
The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is hosting a painting competition for school students in Grades 6 through 12. ...
The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is hosting a painting competition for school students in Grades 6 through 12.
The theme of the painting competition is 'Visualisation of Digital India by New India'.
The competition is being organised to encourage and invite the country’s youth to give wings to their imagination and paint their vision, of Digital India.
• A Digital India that they have experienced or would like to experience.
• A Digital India that they would like to create,or are creating.
• A Digital India that will transform the interaction between technology and humanity.
We invite school students pan India to express their creativity by participating in this painting competition organised by MyGov, MeitY.
The top 12 paintings will be selected as a part of the Digital India 2023 Calendar. The winners will be awarded an amount of Rs. 25,000 each for their contribution.
Last Date for Submission - 25th December,2022
Click Here for Terms & Conditions - PDF (158 KB).