- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share Your Ideas on Bringing Home the National Flag & Showcasing the Commitment to Nation-Building
Government e Marketplace (GeM) is a digital platform that allows Central Ministries, State Governments, Public Sector Enterprises and other Government entities to procure goods and ...
Government e Marketplace (GeM) is a digital platform that allows Central Ministries, State Governments, Public Sector Enterprises and other Government entities to procure goods and services from sellers all over the country. GeM was launched in 2016 under the visionary leadership of our Honorable Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi to redefine procurement, bring efficiency, transparency and inclusivity in the procurement landscape.
To learn more about GeM click here- https://gem.gov.in/
To commemorate 75 years of independence and the glorious history of its people, culture, and achievements, the Government of India marked an initiative of AZADI KA AMRIT MAHOTSAV.
The Indian National Flag is a symbol of national pride for the entire nation. To honor our flag, the hon’ble Home minister who oversees all efforts under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav has endorsed a ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ program. Our relationship with the flag has always been more formal than personal, thus bringing the flag home collectively as a nation in the 75th year of independence is a symbolic commitment to nation-building.
The initiative of Har Ghar Tiranga is marked to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people and promote awareness about our national flag. GeM stands strong with this initiative to create a buzz & awareness and tap the bright minds of all citizens of India for showcasing ideas on how we can bring the flag home.
GeM is pleased to launch a competition to pick the minds of all Indians on “Ideas on how you can bring your National Flag home”. This competition is open to all Indian nationals registered with MyGov, age no bar.
Word Limit for the Idea:
The idea should be within the 50* word limit.
*The idea should not exceed the word limit. This would lead to disqualification.
The announcement of awardees will be done with gift vouchers as per the following details:
Ist Prize: Rs. 8,000/- (one only)
IInd prize: Rs. 7,000/- (one only)
IIIrd prize: Rs. 5,000/- (one only)
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions. (PDF-144 KB)
Last date for submission of the entries will be 13th July 2022.