- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share a Reel/Video Highlighting Innovative Ways To Save Energy
The National Energy Conservation Day is being celebrated every year on December 14 since 1991. The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), under the aegis of Ministry of Power ...
The National Energy Conservation Day is being celebrated every year on December 14 since 1991. The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), under the aegis of Ministry of Power spearheads the celebrations every year. The objective to celebrate the National Energy Conservation Day is to drive mass awareness about the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
As the National Energy Conservation Day is approaching near, Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) in collaboration with MyGov inviting citizens of the country to participate in the Share a Reel/Video Highlighting Innovative Ways To Save Energy contest so that they can become energy warriors and play their part in making India an energy efficient nation.
Everyone has a different perspective and innovative ways to save energy in your daily lives. Showcase your creativity by sharing short reels or videos highlighting your innovative ways to save energy. Whether it's a clever home hack, a sustainable lifestyle choice, or a community initiative, your video could inspire others to join the movement towards a greener, more energy-efficient nation.
How to Participate:
1.Create a short reel or video (90 seconds) showcasing your energy-saving idea.
2.Upload your video on MyGov or on your social media platform (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) using #BEEnergySaver hashtag in all your posts.
3.Also tag @beeindiadigital (for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) and @bureauofenergyefficiency (for YouTube) so that your amazing contributions can be recognised.
Relevant topics for reels are:
1.Creative solutions to reduce energy consumption.
2.Tips for making energy efficiency fun and engaging.
3.DIY projects that promote sustainable living.
4.Collaborative community efforts for a greener future.
Prizes and Recognition:
The most inspiring and impactful videos will have the chance to get featured on BEE’s social media platforms to inspire others to adopt energy-saving practices.
A portrait-mode MP4 video of a maximum 90 seconds.
Note: Participants can paste the video link in the Word/PDF file or directly share in the comments section below. Videos uploaded on a social media platform can also be shared.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.pdf (73.03 KB)