- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
#ReelingWithShoonya Challenge– Reels Competition for Shoonya – Zero Pollution Mobility campaign
The Shoonya campaign has come together with MyGov India to invite entries for a Reel making Competition - #ReelingWithShoonya Challenge. The Shoonya campaign invites participants ...
The Shoonya campaign has come together with MyGov India to invite entries for a Reel making Competition - #ReelingWithShoonya Challenge. The Shoonya campaign invites participants to make reels that reflect a message on zero pollution mobility, electric vehicles and their associated clean air and health benefits, and the environment. The participants are required to share the link of the reels in the description box below. The participants are further encouraged to share the reels on their social media and tag Shoonya's handles and share the link of the same in the description box below.
The entry should reflect, a unique integration of Shoonya elements including:
I) Message on zero pollution mobility, electric vehicles, and their associated benefits such as cost savings, clean air and health benefits, emission mitigation, etc.
II) Elements relevant to the sustainable mobility industry, including but not limited to two-wheelers, three-wheelers, and four-wheelers. In addition,
III) Each entry should include:
• The reel (video) of a maximum of 30 seconds
• Caption for the reel (not more than 10 words)
IV) Each reel should be less than 5 MB. The reel orientation can be landscape or portrait.
V) The entry should be original and not have been previously published in any print or digital media.
VI) The entry should not include copyrighted or trademarked images and logos.
VII)The reel will be judged on its creativity, innovation, audio/music, and consumer-friendly content.
You can also share your entry on social media channels and tag @Shoonya_India and use #ReelingWithShoonya.
Participants can also share their entries on social media channels and tag @Shoonya_India and use #ReelingWithShoonya. However,the official submission of the entry will only be done through mygov and not through social media. The submissions received via the MyGov website will be considered for the competition.
Prizes for the contest:
• 1st prize: Rs. 5,000/
• 2nd prize: Rs. 3,000/-
• 3rd prize: Rs. 2,000/-
The top 10 entries will receive a certificate of participation and the top 3 will get featured on the Shoonya campaign's social media pages/website.
Last date of submission is 6th March 2023
For Terms and Condition Click here(PDF 118KB)