- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Poster Making Contest on Voluntary Blood Donation
World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on the 14th of June. This day is celebrated to raise global awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products for transfusion, support ...
World Blood Donor Day is celebrated on the 14th of June. This day is celebrated to raise global awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products for transfusion, support national blood transfusion services, blood donor organizations, and other nongovernmental organizations, and thank blood donors.
On the occasion of World Blood Donor Day, the National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with MyGov is hosting a ‘Poster Making Contest on Voluntary Blood Donation’.
The theme of the contest - “Give Blood, Give Plasma, Share Life, Share Often" Focuses on patients requiring life-long transfusion support and underlines the role every single person can play, by giving the valuable gift of blood or plasma
• Pick up your art supplies, turn on your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets into making a significant change by creating a poster!
• Participants should upload the poster in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
• The poster should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• The participants in this online Poster Making Competition may use A3 or A4 sheets for the Poster.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster should be clearly visible.
The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application by MoHFW.
First Prize: INR 5000/-
Second Prize: INR 3000/-
Third Prize: INR 2000/-
Consolation prize of Rs 500 each to the other 10 participants
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions (PDF 69.98 KB)