- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India is glad to announce poster making and slogan writing competition on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021. ...
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India is glad to announce poster making and slogan writing competition on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021. As you are aware that every year, 31st May is observed as World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), highlighting the health and other risks associated with tobacco use. On this occasion of great significance, the Ministry is glad to announce this competition to explore the creative instinct of students from classes 8th – 10th; 11th & 12th and college students (under graduation), and encourage them to portray their ideas on “health and other risks associated with tobacco use”.
The creative participation is open for students of classes as per following five categories;
4. 11th & 12th
5. College students (under graduation)studying in Indian schools and colleges.
Creative entries must be written in English or Hindi only.
• Start Date: 31st May, 2021
• Last Date: 18th June, 2021
• All the creative entries may be submitted at www.mygov.in
MODE OF SUBMISSION, THEREBY FOLLOWING THE EXTANT GUIDELINES OF COVID 19
• Visit the website www.mygov.in to submit the creative entries.
• A3 or A4 sheet may be used for Poster.
• Write-up text (slogan) of the Poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster should be clearly visible.
• The announcement of awardees will be done with cash prizes as per the following details in each category (8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th and college students (under graduation))
Ist Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
IInd prize: Rs. 20,000/-
IIIrd prize: Rs. 15,000/-
Certificate of Participation will be given to the genuine entries and which follows the terms and conditions given for the competition. The certificate will be sent through email only and a hard copy will not be issued. Therefore all the participants are required to provide their email address correctly.
Click here to download Participation Form
Click here to read Terms and Conditions