- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Naye Bharat Ke Naye Startups - Selfie Competition
The Startup India initiative was launched on 16th January 2016, by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and has grown into a vibrant and thriving startup ecosystem which is the ...
The Startup India initiative was launched on 16th January 2016, by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and has grown into a vibrant and thriving startup ecosystem which is the 3rd largest globally with more than 1,00,000 startups recognized by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
The Ye Hai Naya Bharat campaign has been launched to showcase the achievements of the government and to inspire people to work towards building a new India. The Government of India has mandated that selfie booths be stationed across the length and breadth of the country to promote certain initiatives of the government. Therefore, it is imperative that the #StartupIndia scheme is promoted under Brand India. DPIIT has been directed to promote #StartupIndia under this.
DPIIT in collaboration with MyGov is organizing a Naye Bharat Ke Naye Startups - Selfie Competition under #NayeBharatKeNayeStartups umbrella campaign.
Step 1 - Click a picture at the designated selfie points.
Step 2 - Scan the barcode to upload the picture on Mygov and Namo Website
Step 3- Post the selfie and tag Startup India using the #NayeBharatKeNayeStartups and stand a chance to get featured on the page.
• Photo must be submitted in JPEG and PDF format only
• No photo manipulation, use of AI, or editing will be permitted
• File should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size
Click here to see the Details of the locations for the Selfie Booth.
The 50 booths have been planned to be located across the length and breadth of the country to cover all kinds of significant locations such as metro/railway stations, monuments, markets, other tourist sites and places frequently visited by people.
Gratifications / Rewards:
• The 5 best selfies at each location can get a gift hamper.
• 50 best selfies in the country can get a chance to interact with Hon'ble Shri Piyush Goyal in Bharat Mandapam, New Delhi.
Click here for Terms and Conditions. pdf (119.81 KB)