- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
National Tourism Day -Poster Design Contest
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on the 25th of January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand ...
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on the 25th of January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand celebration launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to mark 75 years of India’s independence.
Worldwide, India has a remarkable position because of magnificent places that are famous as tourist destinations. India has a culturally rich heritage that attracts a lot of foreign tourists. To celebrate the diversity of our country, NATIONAL TOURISM DAY is celebrated on 25th January every year. This day is marked with a motive to appreciate our country’s beauty and spread awareness of the importance of tourism and its impact on the Indian economy. The theme for this years’ National Tourism Day is Rural and Community Centric Tourism.
To celebrate National Tourism Day, the Ministry of Tourism (MOT) and MyGov have organized an ‘Open Poster Making Competition’ with an aim to display the creativity of the masses whilst also showcasing the varied and rich cultural heritage that India has to offer.
• The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
• The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
• Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
• One participant can submit only one entry.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
Topic: India as a tourist destination.
Last Date of Submission: 6th February 2022
Top 10 (ten) entries will receive a Certificate along with a souvenir and their poster will be published on social media handles of Ministry of Tourism.
Click here for Terms and Conditions (PDF 710 KB)