- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
National Online Essay Writing Competition
The office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is organising a National Online Essay Writing Competition to commemorate the occasion of Audit Diwas. Each year, ...
The office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is organising a National Online Essay Writing Competition to commemorate the occasion of Audit Diwas. Each year, 16th November is celebrated as Audit Diwas, as it was on this day in the year 1860 that Sir Edward Drummond took charge as the first Auditor General of India.
The essay competition aims to make the youth of the country aware of the institution of CAG of India and appreciate the contribution of the CAG in promoting public accountability and good governance. The competition will also give an opportunity for young minds to harness their creativity and expression of the ways in which the institution of the CAG can contribute to good governance.
Topics for the online essay competition for the year 2022 are as follows:
A. The CAG: Helping India achieve Panchamrit - five nectar elements to deal with climate change
B. The CAG: Realising the Constitution's vision, Enlivening Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
C: CAG@2047: Imagine you are the CAG of India in year 2047. What will be your strategy for the institution?
Participants can submit an essay on any one of the above topics.
The essays will be evaluated separately in English and Hindi.
Winners of the competition will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
First prize: ₹30,000
Second prize: ₹20,000
Third prize: ₹15,000
There are no charges/registration for participation in the competition.
1. The online essay writing competition is open to all persons who are currently enrolled in a course of study at any institution recognized by any University in India.
2. The participant should not be more than 25 years old as on 15.08.2022.
3. Employees of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department shall not be eligible for participating in the competition.
4. Only one entry from each participant will be considered. In case it is discovered that a participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries from the participant will be disqualified.
Manner of submission:
The participants would be required to submit six documents online as attachments in a single e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The details of these documents are given in paras 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. The subject of the e-mail should be written as “Audit Diwas 2022 Essay".
Entries may be e-mailed on any date till 15th September, 2022 by 5 PM.
Click here to read the details.