- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
National Online Essay Writing Competition
The office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is organising the second National Online Essay Writing Competition as part of Audit Diwas celebrations on the topic ...
The office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is organising the second National Online Essay Writing Competition as part of Audit Diwas celebrations on the topic “Celebrating the resilience of the Indian Democracy and the role of the CAG of India”.
The essay competition aims to make the youth of the country aware of the institution of CAG of India and appreciate the contribution of the CAG in promoting public accountability and good governance. The competition will also give an opportunity for young minds to harness their creativity and express ways in which the institution of the CAG can contribute to good governance.
The essays will be evaluated separately in English and Hindi. Winners of the competition will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
• First prize: ₹30,000
• Second prize: ₹20,000
• Third prize: ₹15,000
Please Note: There are no charges/registration for participation in the competition.
1. The online essay writing competition is open to all persons who are currently enrolled in a course of study at any institution recognized by any University in India.
2. The participant should not be more than 25 years old as on 20 July 2023.
3. Employees of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department shall not be eligible for participating in the competition.
4. Only one entry from each participant will be considered. In case it is discovered that a participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries from the participant will be disqualified.
Mode of Submission:
• The length of the essay should not exceed 1500 words.
• The Essay may be written either in English or Hindi.
• The participants would be required to submit six documents online as attachments in a single e-mail to the address: essay2023[at]cag[dot]gov[dot]in. The details of these documents are given in paras 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168. The subject of the e-mail should be written as “CAG’s National Online Essay Writing Competition”.
• Participants should send the essays in MS word docx - Calibri (English)/Mangal (Hindi) and pdf format. The names of both the .docx and .pdf file should be the e-mail id (excluding the domain name) of the participant followed by language (English/Hindi)1 in which the essay has been written. Essays sent by post will not be considered. Mention of the participant’s name/email or other personal details anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification.
Essays may be e-mailed on any date from 10:00 hrs on 21 July 2023 to 17:00 hrs on 20 August 2023. Entries received beyond this period will not be considered.
Click here to read the details.