- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Name, Tagline and Logo contest for Development Financial Institution
Infrastructure is essential to building a new India. This would mean new projects, expanding existing infra and revitalizing decrepit infra. The National Infrastructure Pipeline of ...
Infrastructure is essential to building a new India. This would mean new projects, expanding existing infra and revitalizing decrepit infra. The National Infrastructure Pipeline of INR 111 Lakh Crore was a recognition of this need and accordingly over 7000 projects were identified. However, the execution and completion of these projects will require timely finance and the requirement of funds is large.
For many years, banks had been the primary source of funding infrastructure. Government has now taken a decision to create a Development Financial Institution (DFI) exclusively for funding infrastructure. This has been approved by Parliament through the National Bank for Financing Infrastructure & Development Act, 2021. This Infra DFI will be a Development Bank with credibility and a mandate through explicit Government support. This DFI will crowd in, not elbow out, other lenders. It will not do everything itself. Therefore, it will not only be a provider of credit and credit plus services but equally, be an enabler and a catalyst for a new ecosystem for infra based on collaboration and on partnership. Its operations will prioritize risk mitigation, product innovation, accessing green and ethical funds and helping to develop a vibrant bond market.
This would be a DFI with size and the ambition to make a difference as well as the ability to play a counter cyclical role whenever needed. It will lend long term, for achieving financial closure for big ticket infra projects commensurate with a $5 trillion economy.
The design of the DFI itself is path breaking and bold, representing a decisive break from conventional thinking.
In view of the above, the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance invites citizens to coin a name, suggest a tagline and design a logo for Development Financial Institution (DFI) which represent the spirit of the activities as described above.
Name, tagline and logo should represent the intent behind setting up of the Development Financial Institution (DFI) and be a clear marker of what it will/can do. It should in effect be like a visual signature, easy to recall and pronounce. Each of the three elements would stand out on its own but would represent, a synergized approach.
Entries for the competition are invited up to 15th August, 2021.
Entries will be evaluated on creativity, vibrancy, ability to connect with the theme, citizens and all stakeholders should reflect the spirit of New India as we celebrate Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsava with India@75.
The Winning entry will be awarded cash prizes for each category (1st, 2nd and 3rd prize each for Name, Tagline and Logo)
Category, 1st Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize:
Name: Rs. 5,00,000/-, Rs. 3,00,000/- , Rs. 2,00,000/-
Tagline: Rs. 5,00,000/-, Rs. 3,00,000/- , Rs. 2,00,000/-
Logo: Rs. 5,00,000/-, Rs. 3,00,000/- , Rs. 2,00,000/-
Click to read Terms and Conditions