- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Name Contest for EESL's schemes on energy efficiency
About EESL: ...
Interestingly, saving electricity comes out to be cheaper than producing it. Laying our focus on this premise, country's premier public sector undertaking, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), was designated the task of carrying out pan India energy efficiency projects and increase the count of saved units to light up the remaining dark corners of India. Our LED programmes are the world’s largest programmes across domestic lighting and street lighting sector. Today, EESL is running successful energy efficiency schemes like UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All), Street Light National Programme (SLNP), Agricultural Pump Distribution Scheme and the National Energy Efficient Fan Programme. Very soon, EESL will roll out its energy efficient tube lights programme.
What we want?
Domestic Appliances Scheme name: EESL has already distributed over 14 crore LED bulbs across India. EESL is successfully running its Fan Programme which aims to distribute 5-star rated energy efficient ceiling fans amongst general public. In addition, with its national tube lights programme, EESL will provide LED tube lights that have a life expectancy of 40,000 hrs and are available in 18 Wtt (including choke).
EESL would like to bring all its domestic appliances under one umbrella and give a unique identity to that umbrella narrative, per say. Hence, entries are invited for an appropriate collective name/title to represent all domestic appliances of EESL- LED bulbs, energy efficient fans and tube lights under one roof. As the schemes are being run as part of the Government of India initiative, the name should preferably be on the lines of “Pradhan Mantri __________ Yojana”. It should be simple and have mass appeal/ reach.
Your creative inputs would enable the organization to better communicate itself to the world and thereby improve the effectiveness of Government programmes.
The last date of submission is August 15th, 2016.
The best entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-
Terms & Conditions
1) The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
2) All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
3) The winning entry of the Name/s would be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize winning name is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
4) The name must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
5) Multiple submissions of name by the same participant would not be considered. The participant must be the same person who has designed the name and plagiarism would not be allowed.
6) Please note that the name of the programme must be original and must not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
7) Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
8) Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
9) The employees of EESL as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this competition.
10) Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since EESL would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
11) EESL reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
12) The last date for submission is August 15th, 2016.
1) Participants should upload the name in MS Word/ PDF format only.
2) The Name should be catchy and should not be more than one phrase
All the entries received by EESL would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee.
1. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the scheme.
2. The decision of the Selection Committee/ moderator would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
3. The disqualified entries shall not be used by EESL for any purpose and EESL shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.