- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
My Republic Day Memory - Photography Contest
Republic Day is one of the most celebrated and observed occasions in India. On January 26, 1950, the Constitution of India came into force and laid the foundation towards Indian ...
Republic Day is one of the most celebrated and observed occasions in India. On January 26, 1950, the Constitution of India came into force and laid the foundation towards Indian Independence. This day is celebrated with great zeal and compassion. Special guests are invited to witness the glory and spirit of India.
As a part of “74th Republic Day 2023” activities, the Ministry of Defence is conducting a Photography Competition to unite citizens to share their Republic Day Memories. In this competition, participants from all over the country may submit photographs clicked by them of any memory associated with Republic Day. For example, a person may submit a photo of their visit to the Republic Day Parade.
• The maximum size of the photograph should not be more than 4mb.
• Photo should be in PDF, PNG, JPG or JPEG format only.
• Entries shall be evaluated on the parameters of creativity, artistic merit, impact, and most importantly, on how coherent they are with the underlying theme of Republic Day.
There will be 3 cash prizes as mentioned below:
• 1st Prize 10,000/-
• 2nd Prize 7,000/-
• 3rd Prize 5,000/-
1. All entries received within the stipulated period shall be evaluated by an Evaluation Committee constituted by the Ministry of Defence.
2. The decision of the Evaluation Committee shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on all the contestants.
3. Entries shall be evaluated on the parameters of creativity, artistic merit, impact, and most importantly, on how coherent they are with the underlying theme of Republic Day.
Last date for submission is 20th January 2023
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions (PDF 99.26 KB)