- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
My Contribution to Earth Essay writing competition on the theme of Invest In Our Planet
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is mandated to provide services for weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and ...
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is mandated to provide services for weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and natural hazards; to explore and harness marine living and non-living resources in a sustainable manner for the country and to explore the three poles of the Earth (Arctic, Antarctic and Himalayas). More about MoES is available at https://www.moes.gov.in/. The MoES is active on social media on Twitter (@moesgoi), Facebook (/moesgoi), YouTube (/moesgoi) and Instagram (@moesgoi).
On the occasion of Earth Day, the Ministry of Earth Sciences invites the public to participate in an essay writing competition towards a prosperous and sustainable future, and to restore nature and build a healthy planet. The topic of the essay writing competition is ‘My Contribution to Earth’. This year’s theme is ‘Invest In Our Planet’. We need to act (boldly), innovate (broadly), and implement (equitably). This is the moment to change it all — the business climate, the political climate, and how we take action on climate. The competition is aimed to encourage the people to preserve and protect our planet’s health. The essays should meet the word limit of 1000 words and should be in a pdf format.
PARTICIPATION DETAILS AND RULES:
● Register at MyGov.in as per instructions
● Participants must Like/Follow the Social Media Handles of Ministry of Earth Sciences (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
● Essay have to be written not more than 1000 words, Upload the essay in pdf format on mygov portal.
● Essay to be submitted in either English or Hindi only.
● The winner will be decided by the Ministry of Earth Sciences.
● Under the Do task, as you complete the essay writing, you have to post on social media that you have participated in this essay writing contest and tag MoES (@moesgoi) and invite your 3 friends too to take the challenge.
● The posts should include hashtags: #MyPledgeMyEarth and #MyMoES
● 3 winners will receive exciting prize and digital certificates signed by Secretary, Ministry of Earth Sciences
Best writings will be shared on social media handles. Top 3 essays will get exciting prizes.
The last date of submission is 31st May 2022.
Click here for the Terms & Condition (PDF- 80 KB)