- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Manthan Short Video Contest
To give momentum to Manthan platform, the office of Principal Scientific Adviser, Government of India has decided to organise a Video making Competition through MyGov Portal with ...
To give momentum to Manthan platform, the office of Principal Scientific Adviser, Government of India has decided to organise a Video making Competition through MyGov Portal with an aim to generate awareness about research and innovation ecosystem and explore the creative instinct of the masses.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The video duration should not exceed 60 seconds.
2. The video can be submitted with or without voiceover.
3. The slides should be self-explanatory or supported with captions.
4. It should cover the essence of the Manthan platform.
5. Each slide should have the O/o PSA and Manthan Logo.
6. The colour tone should be formal in nature adhering to the colour scheme of Manthan.
7. It must cover all the important features and pillars of Manthan.
8. The video should be appealing and engaging to the audience.
9. Content can be taken from Manthan platform (http://manthan.gov.in)
Last date for submission: 3Oth April 2023