- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Designing Competition for India Semiconductor Mission (ISM)
Design a logo for the India Semiconductor Mission (ISM) that will depict the true potential of the mission and will also align with its vision of enabling India to build a vibrant ...
Design a logo for the India Semiconductor Mission (ISM) that will depict the true potential of the mission and will also align with its vision of enabling India to build a vibrant semiconductor and display ecosystem. It should convey India’s emergence as a global hub for electronics manufacturing and design.
"India Semiconductor Mission (ISM)" is a specialized and independent Business Division within the Digital India Corporation that aims to build a vibrant semiconductor and display ecosystem to enable India’s emergence as a global hub for electronics manufacturing and design. Led by global experts of the Semiconductor and display ecosystem the mission aims to serve as a focal point for the comprehensive, coherent, efficient, and smooth deployment of the Program for Development of Semiconductor and Display Ecosystem in consultation with the Government ministries / departments / agencies, industry, and academia.
Prizes for the contest:
The winning entry will be awarded prizes as follows:
1st Prize- Rs. 25000
1st Consolation prize- Rs. 10000
2nd Consolation prize- Rs. 10000
• The participant should submit a high-resolution (600 dpi) image of the logo in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF formats only.
• The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be usable in large hoardings, posters, creatives, and any kind of print material and be appropriate for any kind of web device.
• The winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
• The logo can be multicolour but should be convertible to monochrome too.
• Logo should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100%.
• Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
The entries will be judged based on:
a. elements of creativity
d. technical excellence
f. artistic merit
g. visual impact
h. how well the theme is communicated.
The last date for submission is 26th January 2022.
Click here for the terms and conditions(PDF 270 KB)