- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo design for the National mSeva AppStore
mSeva AppStore (www.apps.mgov.gov.in) is India’s first indigenously developed AppStore by C-DAC Mumbai under the guidance of the Ministry of Electronics and Information ...
mSeva AppStore (www.apps.mgov.gov.in) is India’s first indigenously developed AppStore by C-DAC Mumbai under the guidance of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) that is available for hosting citizen-centric mobile apps
Under the vision of Our Hon’ble PM’s ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission’ mSeva AppStore has been developed by Indian mobile app developers. This is a secure and trusted ecosystem for mobile apps. The In-house testing process is reliable and makes the developer aware of the security glitches in the app.
The entire process of testing and hosting apps is free of cost.
In this context, C-DAC Mumbai, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), in collaboration with MyGov, invites the citizens to design a logo that communicates the essence and spirit of the National m Seva AppStore.
1. Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only. The logo should be designed on a digital platform.
2. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
3. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
4. Each entry should submit a detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on the designed logo in a soft copy. The logo should be designed in a colored format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
5. The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/Facebook, press releases, and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels, etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs, and other publicity and marketing material for the promotion of mSeva AppStore.
6. The logo image should be in high resolution with a minimum of 300 DPI.
7. The logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100%.
8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
9. The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
1. All the entries received would be assessed for awards by a Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
2. The entries will be judged will be selected on the basis following criteria: Alignment to Name and overall theme of mSeva AppStore: Creativity, Originality, Simplicity, Inspirational element
3. In case of more than the required winners in any category, further selection shall be done with the help of Draw.
4. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
The best entry will be rewarded with a prize worth Rs. 25,000 and a Certificate.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.pdf (34.86 KB)