- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for World Food India - 2017
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) is responsible for developing a strong and vibrant food processing industry, to create increased employment and enable farmers to ...
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) is responsible for developing a strong and vibrant food processing industry, to create increased employment and enable farmers to reap the benefits of modern technology and to create a surplus for exports and stimulating demand for processed food. A strong and dynamic food processing sector plays a vital role in reduction in the wastage of perishable agricultural produce, enhancing shelf life of food products, ensuring value addition to agricultural produce, diversification & commercialization of agriculture, generation of employment and enhancing income of farmers
World Food India-2017
Ministry of Food Processing Industries is organising an International event “World Food India-2017” in New Delhi in November 2017, with a view to showcasing the opportunities available in India in the food processing sector including FDI in food trading. The large agricultural product base, low levels of processing, large domestic market and Government of India’s initiatives of “Make In India’ and “Ease of doing business” will make it very attractive for foreign investors to come and invest in India. In addition, the current policy of 100% FDI permitted through automatic route in food processing sector as also 100% FDI permitted in food retail (for domestic manufactured food) also make investing in India more attractive to the foreign investors.
The event is expected to bring the various stakeholders in the Food Processing sector viz. food processors, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, logistic players, food retailers etc in one platform so as to enable them to get acquainted with opportunities in the sector as also to interact with potential investors, suppliers, purchasers and joint venture partners. This event will have Sectoral Seminars, StateSeminars, Country Seminars, Business to Business (B2B) Sessions, Business to Government (B2G) Sessions, Government to Government (G2G) Sessions. Besides this an exhibition is also proposed to be held wherein State Pavilions, Country Pavilions, Sectoral Pavilions ,Company Stalls will also be set up. A food street is also envisaged where foods of India, International cuisine & Fusion cuisine of International food with Indian ingredients will be showcased.
Objectives of World Food India are :
o Vast resource base;
o Growing food processing sector;
o Progressive policies like 100%FDI in manufacturing of food products & 100% FDI in trading & processes.
o Ease of doing Business
o Make in India initiatives
o Global & domestic industry leaders;
o Administrators/ policy makers;
o Trade / Industry / Knowledge bodies/Farmer Organizations.
To collaborate in order to
o Ensure grounding of investment intentions;
o Provide platform for match making and connecting investors through B2B, B2G and G2G
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) invites citizens to design logo for World Food India - 2017.
The winning entry will be awarded an amount of Rs 30,000/- (rupees Thirty Thousand only).
The last date of submission is 31st January, 2017.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.