- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest For Swarnim Vijay Varsh
Golden Jubilee Of Victory Of Indian Armed Forces In 1971 Indo-Pak War ...
Golden Jubilee Of Victory Of Indian Armed Forces In 1971 Indo-Pak War
In December 1971, Indian Armed Forces achieved a stellar victory over Pakistan which led to the creation of Bangladesh. 16 December 2021 marks the 50th year of the famous victory and the year 2021 is being celebrated as the SWARNIM VIJAY VARSH. Several events are being planned, during the year commencing from December 2020 till 16 December 2021. Ministry of Defence proposes to commission a distinct Logo which will uniquely identify all events connected to the SWARNIM VIJAY VARSH celebrations.
Towards that, Department of Military Affairs, Ministry of Defence, invites Logo Designs from Indian Citizens.
Contestants are requested to adhere to following guidelines while designing the logo:
• Logo should be so designed that participation of all three Services i.e., Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force be depicted.
• Logo should commemorate the achievements of our Armed Forces rather than mocking/maligning our adversary.
• Weapon/equipment, if depicted in logo, should be the one in use by the Indian Armed Forces during 1971 War.
• All quotes used in the logo to be bilingual (English and Hindi).
The last date of submission of entries is 11 November 2020.
The winning logo will be awarded a cash price of Rupees 50,000/-.
Click here to know the Terms & Conditions.