- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) Scheme
The Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) is the first comprehensive scheme launched by the Central Government as a centrally sponsored programme (CSP), where the Central and ...
The Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) is the first comprehensive scheme launched by the Central Government as a centrally sponsored programme (CSP), where the Central and State Government share the funding in varying ratio. It is 100% in UT, 90:10 in North-Eastern and Hilly States and 60:40 in case of other States. The scheme is implemented by the State Governments. It is implemented on a cluster basis of 20 hectare each. The farmer within the cluster is given financial assistance upto a maximum of 1 ha and the limit of assistance is Rs.50,000 per ha during the conversion period of 3 years. The target is to promote 10,000 clusters covering 2 lakh ha over the period of 3 years, 2015-16 to 2017-18.
• To promote eco- friendly concept of cultivation reducing the dependency on agro-chemicals and fertilizers.
• To optimally utilize the locally available natural resources for input production.
• To promote use of local indigenous traditional techniques for management of plant nutrition and plant protection.
• To develop 10,000 organic clusters of 50 acres each.
• To develop potential markets for organic products.
The contest is open to all Indians residing in India.
The last date for submission of entry is 3.3.19 till 1700 hrs.
The Designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs. 10,000 only.
All Indian citizens are invited to participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and uploading designed logo on the creative corner for PKVY scheme.
Click here to read terms and condition
For any contest related queries, contact to:
Dr. Y. R. Meena
ADC (Entension & INM)